This resource provides a list of resources referenced in each course. Click on the resource name on the document to be linked the resource.
This map shows the states in each ESRD Network and provides the Network name and telephone number.
This document provides answers to frequently asked questions about the Peer Mentoring Program.
This one page flyer highlights key tips to remember when mentoring.
This resource provides tips on how peers can connect virtually.
This short video explains how a dialysis patient could benefit from joining the Kidney Connection Patient Peer Mentoring Program.
This short video provides a brief look into a discussion between a peer mentor and mentee about vascular access.
This flyer provides tips and resources for new patients.
These modules provide additional information and resources to support peer mentoring.
- Staying Active and Involved If You Have Kidney Disease
- Staying Active and Involved If You Have Kidney Disease (Spanish)
- Putting Your Well-Being First
- Putting Your Well-Being First (Spanish)
- Understanding Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Understanding Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Spanish
- How to Create a Life Plan
- How to Create a Life Plan (Spanish)
- Reducing Hospitalizations, Readmissions, and Emergency Room Visits
Journaling can offer support for emotional and physical healing. In between mentoring sessions this resource can help you write your thoughts and feelings as you reflect on your personal journey.
These tools may help you organize your thoughts and give priority to what is most important to you. Setting goals can help you clarify what you wish to accomplish during your peer mentoring sessions, and with your care plan.